Monday, May 4, 2009

The Main Character in My Book

If I wrote a book, the main character's name would be Cliea. My book would  relate to Twilight but not really. Well anyways Cliea would fall in love with a werewolf instead of a vampire. Cliea would have short blonde hair. Cliea also loves animals and mythical creatures. Cliea is a 16 years old. Cliea drives a bright yellow Porsche.

Cliea has a sister named Rachael and as you know Cliea falls in with a werewolf.Well the werewolf Cliea falls in love with has a brother and Rachael falls in love with him. Cliea loves her whole family and Cliea gets really good grades.

2 comments:

Heather Times said...

Desi I think that after you finish the Twilight books that you will start to write books like that. I hope that your book comes out good. Good luck.

Desire' said...

thanks heather but I don't know